Atlanta Linux Freedom Fest 2/19/2011
More than 60 people attended the ALE.org/SourceFreedom.com Linux Freedom Fest at ITT Tech in Atlanta.
Four speakers provided us with information on how to:
- Understand the implications of open source and how (and why) to get involved
- Install and implement the Drupal web site script
- Maneuver around the command line in the Bash shell
- Create a basic web page in HTML
- Write a basic shell script
If you missed the event, sign up at this site or at ALE.org, to be notified when the next Linux Freedom Fest will be happening.
The Atlanta Linux Freedom Fest happens quarterly, so you do not have to wait long for the next one.
If you with to present or help out with the event, contact mhalton (at) itt-tech.edu